March 7, 2010

9 months! Gramzee watches me!

I'm 9 months, yay! Almost double digits! Mommy & Daddy must think that i am such a big girl now because they left me for 5 whole days with Gramzee! They went to Steamboat, Colorado to go skiing! I could tell they were both nervous leaving me, especially mommy, but i knew i would be just fine! Gramzee lets me do whatever i want. We had so much fun playing, going to gymboree, visiting her school where she is a guidance counselor, shopping, & so much more! Gramzee even taught me where my ears & belly are!

I am so fast, she can hardly keep up with me!
Slithering under my jumper
I can pull up & stand
Oatmeal for breakfast... clap clap!
Learning shapes (who says you can't learn by tasting)
Gramzee brought her dog Hopper who stayed with us! When I see her i say, "Hop Hop"
Up close & personal
Figuring out which toy to play with
I bet mommy & daddy miss me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment