January 5, 2011

My 2nd Thanksgiving!

We had Thanksgiving Dinner over at our house again this year. I loved being the center of attention with everyone there! Happy Thanksgiving!

Work it girl! Making my way to my swing set!
How cute are my shoes!?
Weeeeee!!
Oh yea! This is the life!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Papa Jay! Gramzee making funny faces behind mommy getting us both to laugh!
Again Gramzee! Higher!
Whoa Baby!
I know, I looked shocked. Too many people taking pictures at once!
Bonk! Is she real?
Sitting with my pumpkin I picked out at Kinsey Farms.

Grammie's turn to hold me!
Fun with Grandpa!
When I throw my arms up in the air like this... it means NO more pictures. I just want to get down & PLAY!
Strolling my babydoll into the dining room for Thanksgiving dinner.
Love Auntie & Uncle B!
Quick rest before a yummy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment