January 5, 2011

Christmas Time is Near...

I was so excited to see Santa! I was saying Santa and Ho Ho Ho, the whole way there! Mommy and I met Gramzee there. We were all set to get a super cute photo of me with Santa to put on our Christmas card!
I was a little nervous when I walked in, so I just talked to him for a bit. He showed me some candy canes on the tree.
Warming up a little bit more, and getting closer to his lap. Mommy was ready with the camera!
Ahhhhhh!!! Nevermind! Get me out of here!
Alright, i'll just stay at arms length from him. Here Santa, i'll give you a candy cane.
Oh no! Not again! Too close, you can let go now!
Not extremely happy. Mommy, just hold me on the other side of Santa. Maybe next year!

Safe at home, getting ready to bake cookies with mommy!
Cute aprons on... check!
Mommy's perfect little helper!
Decided to eat dinner with my hat on!Drinking my milk sippy!

Okay, getting too hot! Back to the basics.
So tired after a hard day of baking & seeing Santa!
Sweet little angel cuddled up with Butch Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment