January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve at our house! Santa is coming tonight! Yay!
Look at my headband that Gramzee bought me! It is almost as big as I am!

Gramzee always makes me laugh!

Shoving a cookie in my mouth!
See! It's a sugar cookie!
Auntie is having a sleepover here tonight!
Faster Uncle B!
Grammie gave me an adorable Christmas puppy that walks and sings. Still can't have a real one yet!Cutest Reindeer!

Helping Grandpa open his Chrismas Eve Gift! Everyone gets new pajamas to wear!I got a little nightgown with pink & red tights to wear.... I think i better try them on!

Okay. Now for the red tights... fits perfectly!
I got to open up everyones gift! I'm SO ready for tomorrow!
Grammie showing me the pictures that she took from her camera.
Mommy said that I have to go to sleep so santa can come!
Oh, Christmas Tree! So excited to finally open up some of those gifts under the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment