November 9, 2009

Week 23 ~ Eating Cereal!

Now that i'm 5 mths and 1 week, I finally got to try food!  Okay, so it was just rice cereal, but you have to start somewhere! I loved it.  Mommy couldn't get it in my mouth fast enough!  I am really practicing sitting up now.  Everyone tries to prop me up on pillows or leaning against something, but one time i sat up totally on my own for a couple seconds - then i fell forward!

Daddy blowing bubbles... just like in Gymboree!
Hmmm, which one should i get!?
Whoa! I got one!
Daddy & Grammie watched me while mommy, auntie, & gramzee went to see the show Cavalia.  I went for 2 walks and played!

Gramzee bought me a pony!
Watch me ride!

My first time eating with a spoon.  Rice Cereal.  Yum!
I love this stuff!
Yummy, yummy, in my tummy!
Mommy & daddy realized that i needed a bib after i took a couple bites!
Ready to be served!
After my first meal of cereal, i was exhausted!  i fell asleep on a pillow holding my foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment