November 27, 2009

Week 26 ~ My 1st Thanksgiving!


My first Thanksgiving! People traveled near and far to spend it with me! Although, i didn't know when i took my 3pm nap, that i was going to miss the first part of dinner! Oh well, when i woke up i was the STAR of Thanksgiving. I will tell you though, it is exhausting being passed around all the time!
**I had two very BIG "firsts" this Thanksgiving weekend!
1. I sat in my highchair for my first time & i loved it. I could play in there all day. Sweet potatoes (a given since it was thanksgiving) was my first highchair meal. I gobbled them right up! I could not however, get my little hands on the banana cream pudding that GiGi made! Maybe next year!
2. My first tooth started to pop through! Mommy says is razor sharp! You can't really see it unless you get really close (which i hardly let anyone do!).

1st taste of Sweet Potatoes
Interesting TasteDo i take after Abbey Messy Moore??!
Grandpa feeding me my breakfast! Yummy!


My dress for dinner!
I love to cross my feet now! I'm such a little lady!
Propped up on Grandpa!

Daddy & Grandpa busy in the kitchen
Little toes!

Auntie keeping me entertained while Thanksgiving Dinner is underway! Hey ~ does my mommy know you are drinking and strolling me??!

Just getting comfortable!
Finally some alone time... just me & my toys!
In deep thought....
My 1st Thanksgiving!
Mommy & Daddy said they are so Thankful for me!
Mommy's Little Angel!
When can i get back to my toys already!

My great cousin Nancy hated sharing me with everyone!
My GiGi wouldn't miss my 1st thanksgiving for anything!
Giving Gramzee kisses!

Holding on to Grandpa
Grammie loves holding me!
Woo Hoo! Tummy time, finally!
All eyes on me please....
Yummy, sweet potatoes!
Mommy, can you wait a sec, i have a call to take!?
Whoa, this is cool!
Do you mind, i'm eating?
Okay, enough is enough, i'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment