October 23, 2009

Week 21 ~ Super Busy!

This past weekend was packed! It all started on Friday night when you are never going to believe what my mommy & daddy did.... they let me spend the NIGHT (without them) at my Gramzee's house! I thought my mommy looked a little bit more nervous as she headed out with daddy to their friend Matt's b-day party. I had soooo much fun with gramzee! We played, read books, took my bottles perfectly, & went to sleep without one tear! When i woke up the next morning, i was a little shocked that my mommy & daddy still weren't there, but i was happy to play some more and we even took a little walk. My Gramzee's birthday was Saturday and she told me that was the best present - me spending the night! That day we went to her birthday luncheon at my GiGi's house. Then we(me, mommy, and my auntie) surprised Gramzee with a girls night at the W hotel! When we woke up on Sunday, we had to get home because i had my BIG Halloween Debut that night! Everyone came over to see a sneak preview of my halloween costume! If you know what my favorite toy is, you probably can guess what i was.... a caterpillar!


Playing at Gramzee's! There was so much stuff, i didn't know what to turn to first!

My first sleep over with Gramzee!

Gramzee's Birthday Luncheon
A quick power nap with my great auntie!
Standing on GiGi with Great Great Aunt Norma
Lounging around with the girls at the "W"
My Halloween Costume Debut!
Uncle ODIA wouldn't miss my debut for anything!
Holding my bottle all my myself... sometimes i even hold it with my feet too!
Airplane with Auntie! Weeeeeee......
Taking a break from people holding me!

My Great Auntie loves singing to me!!
How many caterpillars can you see....
Snug as a bug!
Up close with GiGi and my great great auntie(who drove all the way from Florida to come to my debut!)
Great Auntie bought me Gymboree bubbles to catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment