October 16, 2009

Week 19 & 20

Now that i'm almost 5 months old, i decided to branch out and try something new... Gymboree! I met 5 other babies when i went to my class. We sang songs, played with the parachute, rolled balls, caught bubbles, &I got to play on my tummy a lot! I had so much fun & can't wait to go back next week! I'm still sleeping about 10 hrs. at night (from about 9pm to 7am). I also had a playdate with Payton this past week. She is about a year older than me so i got to see all the things that one day, i'll be able to do too! I shared my toys & can't wait to play with Payton again. I'm trying so hard to sit up now. I pull my head up off the floor when i'm laying down, but that's as far as i can get. I'm getting pretty good when my mommy or daddy prop me up, but i tend to lose my balance and slowly fall over! I still love putting my toes in my mouth .... especially my right one!
I love my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment