June 12, 2009

2 weeks old!!

All swaddled up for my nap.
I love when my great auntie holds me!  Shel & Sky when are you coming back to play with me?
My little duck outfit is so soft!
Gramzee holding me while mom is taking a nap.  I love when my gramzee comes over because she carries me all around! Playing in my "Under the Sea" gym.  

My new Tiffany's Bunny Bank!Mommy's favorite store is now mine too!  I love Tiffany's!!  Thank you Jim, Beth, Jimmy, & Katie for my 1st Tiffany & Co gift!

Brooke holding me... i was so comfortable!  
Kendall held me most of the night... when are you coming back over?! 
My 1st time in my pack & play ~ sound asleep! 
My new bear from Grandpa.... Butch Bear!  I love him!
I'm the cutest baby in the world!    
Yay!  Daddy is home from work!  I missed him!  

Hi Everyone! Well, i'm two weeks old today! YAY! Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my blog - things have been super busy! I've been trying my hardest to let Mommy and Daddy sleep for 3 hrs at a time at night. I'm getting better! I love having all these visitors! People just carry me around! Hope you like some of my new pics!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love these pics!! We just fell in love with Alison : ) Can't wait to see you guys again. Brooke

    ReplyDelete