July 29, 2009

It's my B-Day!! 2 mths!

Now that i've found my hands... i can't keep them out of my mouth!
My Great Great Aunt Norma talking to me
My GiGi (Great G-ma) gave me my first piece of jewelry ~ the most beautiful bracelet!
I keep everyone entertained
Love my onesies from Ansley & Courtney!  I love watching my three new puppies!

Thanks for coming to play with me Trish & Kelly! 
Kisses Kisses from Gramzie!Lounging around on my Aunt Jami's bear!
Is this going to happen every bath time!?

Okay, i do like my swing nowThanks Jen for my adorable clothes!  My mommy's sorority sisters are very fashionable! 

My daddy loves to put me in my pjs with my feet in... i think he secretly wants some!
My bff Hayden was finally born!  Wow.... 2 mths!  Can you believe it!?  I'm getting so big!  I go to the Dr. on Tues. so i'll get to find out how much i weigh now.  Last night, i slept 7 hrs. straight.  My mommy & daddy almost fell out of bed when they looked at the clock!  I'm going to try to keep up my long stretches as much as i can.  As you can see from my pictures i've had a busy week between visitors & playing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment