April 4, 2010

My 1st Easter! Little Ali Foo Foo...

What a fun day! I love Easter! First, when i woke up, i saw tiny bunny footprints going from my room all the way downstairs to the dining room. Sitting right on the table was a huge Easter basket for me!! I got a bunny shirt, berry snacks, Easter books, and a lot of stuff for the pool/beach (little suit, sunglasses, floatie, sand toys..). I'm going to Destin next week so now im prepared! The Easter Bunny also brought me a little pink stroller that i can push my babydoll around in! Later that day, my gramzee, papa jay, aunite, & grammie came over for easter lunch. I found most of the eggs that the easter bunny hid. (SIDE NOTE ~ I asked him to hide the eggs inside this year, since i don't like walking on the grass. Whenever they try to put me down on the grass i start to cry & i won't put my feet down! I'm working on it little by little. The other day, i put my toe on a blade of grass & was somewhat fine. Although come to think of it, i did get the chills a second later!) Anyway, back to Easter Day. My auntie & I made a bunny cake that was so cute! When my mommy was taking a picture of me next to the cake, i stuck my hand down on the ear as fast as i could & shoved it into my mouth. Boy, was it good! I tried to lick every last bit of icing off my hand before they wiped it off! I can't wait until my bday when i get that whole cake to myself. YUM! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter too!

Biscuits & fruit for breakfast....i knew this was going to be a good day!
Every last lick!
My auntie & gramzee are so funny! They bought me bunny ears to wear!
I love Easter! Look at my new toy i'm riding on... woo hoo!
I don't know about this headband... i think i want my bunny ears back!
Found an egg with Auntie!
Oh my! Grammie, did you see that!
Kisses from Gramzee & Papa Jay!
Center of attention!
The whole Fam...
Oh why did the Easter Bunny have to hide an egg in there!? Two outside & the rest inside... i guess i can't be too upset!
Making a bunny cake with auntie!Hey, wouldn't this egg look good there?

Look how cute! (almost perfect except the top of the right ear where i took a chunk out of it. well worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment