March 17, 2011

My Second St. Patrick's Day!

March 17th
I helped mommy make corned beef, carrots, potatoes, & cabbage! After smelling it all day in the crock pot, I gobbled it down at dinner! I think I ate as much as Grandpa! Here is a little of what I did all day!
Wearing my Green, ready for St. Patrick's Day!
Cutest. Shoes. Ever.
Ladies who Lunch (Me & Ansley)

Too bad Ansley has to go back to work! I wish she could play ALL day!
Sammy Boy & Alison waiting for G-pa to come back inside!
Opening some of my presents!
My card I colored for daddy!
Weeeeeee!
Higher Grandpa!
Look how long my hair is getting! :-)
I hate it when grass is in my toes!
Gimme that!
Whoa Daddy!
More gifts! New pjs with little green frogs!
Oh, I hope they fit!
Leprechaun Sippy!Dora Activity book!

A new leotard. YES!!
Can't wait for gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment