May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Love!

May 6th
Our little artist!

A picture of me, mommy, and daddy!
We couldn't take any pics of the flower pot process b/c we were covered in paint! But they turned out perfect! Four little handprints & little fingerprints around the top ~ A perfect Mother's Day gift for the g-ma's, great g-ma, & auntie!
Getting creative on the extra pots!

Dumped out my cereal milk on purpose so I could slurp it up!
Who me??
May 8th
KyKy picked me up at Wamba Land! Always playing with her pretty necklaces!!
Leaving Sunday School & telling Daddy that I want to go with GeeGee for the rest of the day.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
GiGi Love!
My beautiful bracelet that GiGi gave me!
4 generations!
Auntie & I worked so hard on our Mother's Day tea! It was fit for a Queen!!
Being Silly!
GeeGee loved my handprint flower pot that I made her!
Telling GiGi that I made it all by myself! We put a tomato plant in there!
I made Auntie's with Basil! I love the smell of our basil!

Just us girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment