July 12, 2010

Key West!!

The week after my 1st Birthday, I headed down to Key West with Mommy, Gramzee, & Auntie. It was our girl bonding trip! I went swimming almost everyday! My schedule was a little off... instead of going to bed at 7 p.m., i got to stay up sometimes until 9 p.m.!! Mommy said that I fell straight asleep as soon as my head hit the mattress ( all that swimming & walking around exhausted me!!). I knew we were on vacation so most of the mornings i slept until 8:30 a.m.! I had so much fun on our trip!

Fast asleep after our flight there... waiting to pick up our rental car.

Cheers with my sippy cup! Our first night out!
Swimming to Auntie! I was kicking and scooping with my arms!
I kept my hat on most of the time... it was so sunny!Day 1 in the pool ~ accessorizing with my pink bracelet
Just us girls!
Woooo Hoooo! Look how big i am with Auntie!

Float'n with MommyStrolling around
Cheeseburger in Paradise..... Margaritaville !
What? Where is my cheeseburger?
Auntie, what are you putting on my head??

A Parrot on my head!!
Hemingway's House
I saw cats all over!Auntie secretly gave me ice cream! Yummy!!
Milky Mouth!

Playing with my new margaritaville beach ball
Gramzee went around the whole pool grabbing all the noodles for me to float on!Cool shades!

Quick smoothie break! Yum, strawberry!Strolling along the water with Mommy!
I love my family!Walking like a big girl!
Mommy can't believe i'm ONE!!!
Clap Clap for Auntie!
Gramzee likes to carry me everywhere!
Carrying Gramzee's purse for her.
On the glass bottom boat tour.... I loved seeing all the fish!
Southernmost point!KEY WEST!!!
Kermits Key Lime Pie on a stick....

Good Call Auntie!! I love it!

BBQ booth!This was the best part of the pool!!
Auntie and I are twins with our suits!
Aren't we the cutest!

Taking a "nack" break!Dancing with Gramzee on our last night!

What a fun girls trip!!Back for more??
Auntie sneaks me sweets all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment